Sunday, November 9, 2014

MY MAKEUP COLLECTION


Just a quick look at my makeup collection!  

- Photographed in the first pic on the left are a few of my lip products. MAC, NYX, Revlon, L'Oreal, C.O Bigelow, lip pencils and other lip products in the background and a MAC blush that I have de-potted. 

- Photographed in the top right pic are a few of my favorite eyelashes, eyeshadow palettes, skin primers, setting sprays, and eye drops.

- Photographed in the middle pic are a few of my blushes, de-potted MAC blushes, bronzers, other eyeshadow palettes,  de-potted MAC eyeshadows, highlighters and setting powders. 

- Photographed in the bottom right pic are some of my lipsticks. A few de-potted MAC lipsticks on the right hand side, Revlon lipsticks & lip butters, Wet n Wild Mega last lipsticks and some of my mascaras.

(an old pic of my makeup vanity taken a few months ago....it has definitely grown  and changed since then)

No comments:

Post a Comment