Wednesday, October 15, 2014

TODAY'S MAKEUP:
WHAT I'M WEARING 


Face:
PRIMER- NYX Pore Filler
FOUNDATION- L'Oreal True Match in "N4 Buff Beige"
CONCEALER- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in "10 Light" (used under the eyes, down the bridge of my nose and chin)
POWDER- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in "Medium Plus"
BRONZER- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in "720A Sunny" (used to carve out cheekbones, temples of the forehead and jawline) 
BLUSH- NYX Blush in "Pinched" (great dupe for NARS "Orgasm")
HIGHLIGHTER- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in "Soft & Gentle" (used on my cheekbones, down my nose and above my cupids bow)

Brows:
EYEBROWS- Jordana Fabubrow Pencil in "02 Medium Brown"

Eyes:
EYESHADOW- Urban Decay Naked2 Basics palette (Shades used: Skimp, Stark, Cover and Primal)
LINER- Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in "201 Black"
MASCARA- L'Oreal Volumious "Carbon Black"

Lips:
LIPSTICK- Maybelline "920 Nude Lust"
LIPGLOSS- NYX Butter Gloss in "Madeleine"

No comments:

Post a Comment