Monday, October 13, 2014

"DARK ANGELS"
New SKIN CARE!

(Lush's Dark Angels cleanser, $14.50)

I've purchased this products a year ago and fell head over heels for it. It made my skin look and feel a hundred times better than it ever has before...I forgot why I stopped purchasing it?!! Lush products are some of my favorites skin care products EVER because they're all natural and y'all know I'm all about my natural products, I SWEAR BY THEM.  The "Dark Angels" cleanser by Lush is a great products if you have problematic skin. A mixture of charcoal, rhassoul mud and black sugar that gently exfoliate the skin and also absorb excess oils, leaving your dull, acne prone skin feeling refreshed, hydrated, soft and clean. I highly recommend this product!

HOW TO USE:


Step 1: Apply warm water to skin
Step 2: Break off a piece of the Dark Angel cleanser
Step 3: Apply a small amount of warm water to the piece of cleanser until you are left with a paste
Step 4: Massage on to face in circular motions. Rinse thoroughly. Pat your skin until it's dry
Step 5: Enjoy your beautiful skin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment