Wednesday, October 15, 2014

"PRIMED & READY"
FAVORITE: PRIMERS

(from left to right: Smashbox Photo Finish "Luminizing" primer, NYX Pore Filler primer, Maybelline Baby Skin primer, Tarte Clean Slate "Poreless" primer)

I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT PRIMER! The moment I started using primer under my foundation, I was hooked!!!

The whole purpose of a primer is to help fill in any large pores, fine lines and uneven spots so that the next products you apply to your skin will go on smooth and even, making your makeup look flawless and last all day.

I've tested numerous primers and found that these primers do not break me out. Some of my favorite primers range from drugstore to high-end (shown above). Here are a few of my favorites:

PRIMERS:
(From left to right)

1. Smashbox Photo Finish in "Luminizing"- $7.99 (Sample size)
- Helps fill in pores and fine lines 
- Give you a subtle glow to your complexion
- Great for all year round (not just the summer) 

2. NYX Pore Filler primer- $12.99
- Favorite drugstore primer
- Great dupe for Benefit's Porefessional
- Gives skin a flawless look
 - Fills in pores and fine lines
- Makeup will last ALL DAY

3. Maybelline Baby Skin primer- $5.49
- Silicone based primer
- Makes makeup last all day but doesn't hide pores as well as the others do 
- Great for a quick, everyday look

4. Tarte Clean Slate "Poreless" primer- $30
- Favorite high-end primer. 
- Thicker than the other primers but still has a silicone feel to it.
- Fills in pores and fine line 
- Makes face makeup look amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment