Tuesday, October 14, 2014

"LASH LOVE"
TO falsies OR NOT TO falsies?

(from top to bottom: Urban Decay "Lush Lash" mascara, Benefit's "They're Real" mascara, L'Oreal "Voluminous Carbon Black" mascara, Jordana "Best Lash Extreme" mascara, Revlon "Grow Luscious" mascara)

My top 5 favorite mascaras are my top 5 for a reason. I've tried hundreds of mascaras but, somehow, I always end up repurchasing these ones (shown above). When I'm shopping for a mascara, I usually gravitate towards a more thicker formula because I find it hard to keep the lashes curled all day with a runny/watery formula. Who wants to have to constantly reapply their mascara? Not me.

I find that these mascaras (shown above) make my lashes look "fake" without having to wear falsies. They pretty much make my lashes look longer, thicker and more voluminous without the clumpy-dirty-lashes-look (and I swear, some of these mascaras have even made my lashes grow). So, if you're looking for dramatic lashes, I highly suggest trying one of my top 5! 

FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:

1. Urban Decay "LUSH LASH" $20
-separates lashes
- grew my lashes

2. Benefit's "THEY'RE REAL" $23
-the best mascara for the "faslies" look

3. L'Oreal "VOLUMIOUS CARBON BLACK" $7.99
-amazing mascara for volume
-length 
super dark lashes

4. Jordana "BEST LASH EXTREME" $2.29
-similar to the L'Oreal mascara. LOVE this one!!

5. Revlon "GROW LUSCIOUS" $4.99
-made my lashes grow

No comments:

Post a Comment