Tuesday, October 21, 2014

LIP LINERS:
JORDANA EASYLINER FOR LIPS

(from top to bottom:  "Tawny", "Silver Lilac", Coco Loco", "Sedona Red", "Plush Plum", "Cabernet")

I have so many good things to say about the Jordana Easyliner lip pencils! The packaging is great, they're retractable so you never need to sharpen them, they're long lasting on your lips, they're creamy and they glide on your lips like butter, the formula is not drying so it doesn't tug on your lips while you're putting it on, the color payoff is amazing and they're super affordable. I also like to wear these lip pencils as a lipstick, not just a liner. Instead of outlining my lips and applying lipstick, I go ahead and just fill in my lips, apply a lip balm and voila!!! 

The Jordana Easyliner lip pencils come in 13 different shades, photographed above are 6 out of the 13 shades (I will be purchasing the rest). I purchased mine at Walgreens for $1.99 each. If Walgreens is not available to you, I suggest ordering them on the Jordana website because seriously.... you can't go wrong with that price!


SWATCHES
(from left to right)



1. TAWNY 
- Light rose shade

2. SILVER LILAC
- Bright magenta shade 

3. COCO LOCO
- Dark wood shade

4. SEDONA RED - Duper for MAC "CHERRY" lip liner
- Bright red shade

5. PLUSH PLUM
- Berry wine shade

6. CABERNET - Dupe for MAC "NIGHTMOTH"
- Vampy wine shade 

No comments:

Post a Comment